Replacement ReactorPanel Velcro is available for
- The Saddle – If the Panels detach and the discs stay attached to the Panels you will most probably need to replace Saddle Velcro.
- The Panels- If the Panels detach and the discs stay attached to the Saddle you will most probably need to replace Panel Velcro.
- Knee Rolls- Rolls that are attached at the Front of the saddle, on top of the Under Flap
- Thigh Rolls-Rolls that are attached at the Back of the saddle on top of the Under Flap.
- Underpads- Rolls that are attached at the Front of the saddle, Underneath the Under Flap
Available by post or during a fitting.
Please call before ordering as precise measurements will be needed as with some older saddles the velcro panels were hand cut and sizes may vary. Please see our information page Identifying you ReactorPanel Saddle for more information.
Price is for a set of two replacements for the chosen area of the saddle .